Our Delivery promises
- We are sure you will love our products but just in case you change your mind we are happy for you to return your goods within 14 days. You can return it yourself, or have us collect it for a fee that can be deducted from the final refund. You must keep the items’ packaging until you know you’ll be keeping them.
Delivery is free of charge to England Scotland and Wales on all orders over £450.00
We can ship everywhere in the world! Just get in contact and we can give you a quotation for shipping.
- We use verified 3rd party logistics companies who specialise in large bulky item deliveries. We aim to have your products delivered to you within the reasonable time frame of between 7-14 working days (a little longer to deliver very large, fragile, heavy and awkward items as we need to use specialist delivery companies).
- At any one time, we can have anywhere up to 2000 products on our website and although many items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch, we also place stock on back order with our suppliers and manufacturers and many of which are available for pre-order.
- When checking-out, please select the correct option to avoid a delay with the shipment of your order.
- If items are out of stock, we will notify you and confirm expected delivery timescales. The free standard delivery option takes place weekdays at any time between 9am and 5pm. If you need your item quickly, please let us know and we’ll do our very best to meet your needs. When your order is being prepared for dispatch, we’ll email you. If delivery takes longer, we’ll contact you to confirm an ETA. Delivery will be made to the ground floor only –
- Sometimes, the third party delivery companies we use cannot take items up to apartments as they deliver to ground floor only. Please contact us in advance of ordering if this may cause you a problem.
- To cancel or return your order, please email us.
When it arrives...
- Failure to accept delivery during the allocated time slot will be deemed as a failed delivery and we reserve the right to charge a minimum redelivery charge of £30.00.
- Please note a signature must be obtained for all deliveries, no goods will be left without a signature. In the unlikely event any consignment is received as damaged, please sign as damaged at the point of delivery.
- As soon as the item(s) arrive, please check them thoroughly. It’s rare, but items can sometimes be damaged on their way to you. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving your item of any damage so that we can collect and replace the item(s) quickly for free. (some exclusions apply for example bespoke items and mattresses. Please see our full T and c’s for further information.
We will only accept returns if…
- Items must have all of their original packaging as this is how we can ensure the item is adequately protected on its way back to us. Plus… it means we can give the item a lovely new home in our outlet section. If items are not returned in their complete original packaging, a 20% packaging fee may be charged – this represents the price reduction that a future buyer will expect for an item without its packaging. Further reductions to the refund may be made if the item shows signs of use or damage.
- If returning items they must be in a resalable condition (for example not have been partly or fully assembled, or incurred any damage when hung on a wall) if the items have been damaged or used you are responsible for their safe return including the cost of the return We can collect for a pre-agreed fee (as a guide, this is usually £30- £65 depending on item size/weight/fragility – but can be considerably more for large, heavy or fragile items) or you can arrange to return items yourself.
- If you cancel an order that has already been shipped, or if we fail to deliver an order because you are not at home or there are access difficulties that we have not been made aware of in advance, we may deduct delivery costs from the refund owed.
Cancelling discounted orders
- If a discount was provided when you placed your order, we’ll have provided this based on you spending a certain amount with us. If any part of the discounted order is subsequently returned, this will lower your spend with us and therefore may make you ineligible for the discount. As such, we reserve the right to remove the whole discount provided on your full order from the refund you are due. Please contact us to discuss this if you wish to return part of a discounted order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights. These terms were updated on 13 June 2014 in line with the new Consumer Contract Regulations that replaced the Distance Selling Regulations.